Thursday, April 14, 2005

Rising up again

14th April 2005, Wednesday

I can feel some sprinklings of joy and excitement in my life now, as I have finally decided to buy a high class DSC P100 Sony digital camera and a class I Pioneer car stereo with a facility to play all the mp3 formats. I can now make my travel much more enjoyable as I’ll get to listen to the kind of songs that I like .Specially country music. As I travel I can take some halts and take some pictures and send them to my online albums so that my friends can see them. I am also thinking of making some learning media aids for manufacturing process. So lots of good times to come.

I think I should proactively try to rejuvenate my relations and friendships. I hope there is a lot to share and care, with out becoming over expectant and demanding. I think I should work towards making friendships a truly fulfilling ones.

Thinking of Gitanjali again. I think these bunch of poems are going to guide me through my tough times. Considering my nature to get impressed very soon, I hope I don’t end up visiting Shanti Niketan

“When thou commandest me to sing it seems that my heart would break with pride; and I look to thy face, and tears come to my eyes.

All that is harsh and dissonant in my life melts into one sweet harmony---and my adoration spreads wings like a glad bird on its flight across the sea.

I know thou takest pleasure in my singing. I know that only as a singer I come before thy presence.

I touch by the edge of the far-spreading wing of my song thy feet which I could never aspire to reach.

Drunk with the joy of singing I forget myself and call thee friend who art my lord”

I liked the last two stanzas. Poetry and music can take one closer to God .I have myself experienced this divine feeling when my poem was born. The feeling is great as now my first album is going to be released. I could never think of achieving this feat. Though I always knew I had musical talent I had never imagined that I would one day compose music and the likes of Milind Ingle would sing my songs.

I just pray to God to keep me in such creative moods for longer periods of time. The feeling of oneness with something higher is ever so addicting.

No comments: