Saturday, April 16, 2005

Love of my life

Saturday the 16th April 16, 2005

Finally the moment that I was waiting for, has come. My camera has arrived. And as I am just learning how to use it with it’s multiplicity of functions, I get excited with the options that it provides. For the next few days I may even sleep with the camera. I shall capture the whole world in my camera, process the pictures, shoot movies and clips and lots and lots more.

Today, I had a long chat with my friend . We spoke so eagerly about many things. She has injected into me this desire to go to the society and offer some help to the needy. I feel the central thing in living a good life is giving and serving. Service and sacrifice have lots of joy and happiness in store for those who perform them. More so without any expectation. No wonder today my heart is filled with a feeling of gratitude towards the society and I feel like I should now give something back.

“Life of my life, I shall ever try to keep my body pure, knowing that thy living touch is upon all my limbs.

I shall ever try to keep all untruths out from my thoughts, knowing that thou art that truth which has kindled the light of reason in my mind.

I shall ever try to drive all evils away from my heart and keep my love in flower, knowing that thou hast thy seat in the inmost shrine of my heart.

And it shall be my endeavor to reveal thee in my actions, knowing it is thy power gives me strength to act.”

This body is thy temple oh lord and I, thy worshipper. It’s my holy duty to keep this temple clean and pleasant. So that you may feel ever happy to be in my temple. Cause if you choose to leave my temple, I would lose the greatest opportunity that you have ever given me, the opportunity of human birth.

Bye buddy. Remember life is full of surprises and most of them aren’t good. Face them, take them as challenges and be a warrior.

No comments: