Saturday, May 07, 2005

Just Another Day

Not writing the blog doesn’t seem to be easy. This is the only place I talk to the only person who understands me.

I received my senior scale promotion today. Something which I have been waiting for a long time. But when I received it, I did not feel much happy. It seemed like a petty joy.

In the morning ,I went to the college for extra lectures. Most of the students were present. My lectures went on from 9.30 am till 1.30 am .After a long time I found myself so engrossed in lectures and felt a little relieved and relaxed. Felt like I went into a trans like state.

Remembered Girish a lot today .He is one person, who is so warm and affectionate. We have so much in common. I love to see his eyes filled with tears as we read and enjoy poetry or a song together.

Poetry wasn’t much happy with me today and I don’t want to force her either. Let creativity flow through, when she feels like.Thats it for today.

No comments: